A hybrid press conference for mass media representatives in English language will be held on March 18, 2022 at 13.40 EET at Radisson Blu Latvija Conference & Spa Hotel (Elizabetes street 55, Riga).
- Helmuts Bēķis, Board member of Latvian Association of Oncology Patient Organizations “OncoAlliance”, Latvia.
- Bettina Ryll, Patient advocate, founder of the Melanoma Patient Network Europe and former EU Cancer Mission Board member, Sweden.
- Fausta Šimonėlytė, Legal Adviser of Lithuanian Cancer Patient Coalition, Lithuania.
- Tanel Kiik, Minister of Health and Labour of the Republic of Estonia.
- Daniels Pavļuts, Minister of Health of the Republic of Latvia.
- Ivars Ijabs, Vice-chair of the Special Committee on Beating Cancer of the European Parliament, Latvia.
All journalists who are interested to participate should fill up the registration form by March 17 to receive access to the online participation and other important information via email. For any inquiries, please, contact organizers via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.